Consent to the processing of personal data
By consent to the processing of personal data, the person concerned agree width data protection by BYTY real sro, Lachova 20, 851 03 Bratislava, ID: 44 565 143, VAT No .: 2022744229 (hereinafter referred to as "the Controller") according the law "Act on the protection of personal data in the Slovak Republic" published in the Collection of Laws under the number 18/2018 Coll. The "Personal Data Protection Act" processed the personal data of the person concerned:
These data must be processed for the business purposes of the Controller. These data will be processed indefinitely.
Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is performed by the Controller. Personal data can also be processed by the following processors:
- Provider of the web hosting WEDOS Internet, as, Masarykova 1230, 373 41 Hluboká nad Vltavou, Czech Republic
- Suppliers of web systems, services and applications
- Accounting processors
By agreeing to the processing of personal data, the person concerned grants his / her explicit consent to the above processing. Consent can be taken at any time back, further down.
Rights to repair, forbid and access to the personal data of the person concerned
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act, the person concerned is entitled to:
- Receive reconciliation at any time, upon expiration of consent, the data will be further processed only for the purpose of fulfilling business obligations when the order has been executed.
- Ask us how we process your personal information.
- Request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data.
- Request a listing of these details and let them update or correct.
- Require us to delete your personal information.
You apply the rights by sending an email or by sending a letter to the contact information of the management company .
In case of doubt about compliance with personal data processing obligations, you have the right to contact us or the Data Protection Authority.